If your mouse not working in the GTA San Andreas game, no need to do extra anything, Simply follow our steps and fix the problem.
Problem – See Video
After starting GTA san Andreas game, mouse not working like this –
- Not able to click anywhere or you can’t click on any option. (Tip: At the time of this problem you can select options by using keyboard enter button and arrow button).
- Mouse arrow is moving but When i click on Options ,nothing happens/ GTA SA Mouse click not working
- Not able to look around /gta sa can’t look around via mouse/ Can’t moving camera when I moving my mouse/not moving camera/ GTA San Andreas mouse not working while driving/walking.
If you are getting all these problems, and if you want to fix it, just follow the below methods which I have given on this page to fix the problem.
Steps to Solve – Mouse not working problem in GTA San Andreas game
- Download DINPUT8.DLL from here.
- Now, go there, where you downloaded DINPUT8.DLL, and copy that file.
- Go in the folder of the GTA San Andreas game and paste there.
- Everything is done, Now start GTA San Andreas Game on PC.
Now, mouse not working problem will get solved once you will do these all steps.
After doing all the upper steps – Mouse not working problem will get solved. if upper steps do not work, you can check the second method for fixing the problem from here – Fix Mouse not working