gta 5 system requirements for pc – you always thinking before playing GTA 5 game on your pc or laptop that our computer or laptop has minimum system requirements or not. So just read out and check out this post about this questions . what is the recommended system requirements for playing grand theft auto v without facing any type of lags, what is the minimum system requirements for playing GTA 5 in pc?
let’s go to know GTA 5 system requirements for pc
rockstar game company launched GTA 5 video game developed in the year of 2015 which is open world game and this game is published by Rockstar games.
related article – grand theft auto v pc cheat & and for PlayStation 4
Grand theft auto v Minimum system requirements for pc
- RAM ( memory ) – 4GB
- Graphics card (video card )- Nvidia GeForce graphics 1GB GT 9800 / AMD Radeon HD 4870 1GB
- Disk space required on your computer – 73 GB
- operating system – windows 10 with system type – 64-bit operating system, Windows 7 64-bit service pack 1, Windows 8 64 bit, windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2
- Processor – AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor @ 2.5GHz / Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz .
- extra tips – install all drivers if you have a personal computer then install the drivers which are on the cd drive ,this cd drive is come with your computer when you buy new computer and install some software on your computer like Microsoft visual c++ 2005 redistributable (64 bit +86 bit ) ,Microsoft visual c++ 2008 redistributable (64 bit +86 bit), Microsoft visual c++ 2010 redistributable ((64 bit +86 bit ) .
Grand theft auto v recommended system requirements for pc
- RAM – 8GB
- Graphics card – Nvidia Geforce graphics 4GB
- Disk space -80 GB
- Operating system – Original Windows 10, Windows 7 ultimate service pack 1
- processor – intel i5 is good for playing smooth, processor core i7 7700 HQ 2.80GHz
so this is the GTA 5 system requirements details for you
Now if you don’t have Grand theft auto 5 game then you can either buy from any shopping website OR download grand theft auto v game from any gaming website. In India, most of the people use i3 processor type laptop or computer and every day most of the people buy Intel i3 type laptop. so if you have intel i3 processor and 4 GB of Ram and 1 – 2GB Nvidia Geforce graphics in your computer then congrats you are eligible to play GTA 5 smoothly on your computer but in normal graphics settings.
- if you have Pentium dual-core processor in your computer or laptop then forget that GTA 5 is going to run in you.
- if you have the best computer but not having 1 OR 2 Gb Nvidia Geforce graphics you need to add an external graphics card to play any high graphics pc games.
- if you have 1GB Nvidia Geforce graphics and 8GB RAM but you facing lagging type problem while playing in high graphics settings then you need to add 1 OR 2Gb external graphics card in your laptop or computer. or another way to solve this problem is to play GTA 5 in normal graphics settings so by this way it will be solved this type of problem.
- if you don’t have 1 GB Nvidia Geforce card /AMD 1 GB graphics card in your pc then forget that GTA 5 is going to run smoothly in you.
- if you have low pc specifications computer and if you are thinking that if we add 4 GB or 2 Gb Ram on my low pc specifications computer then we can play GTA 5 in own laptop. MY Answer – no you can’t play GTA 5 in pc having low specification because in order to play GTA 5 you need to add graphics card also. but if you waste money in buying graphics card then it is good if you buy a new gaming laptop under 90k with the high specification like me. Check here my laptop
Thanks for reading this article – GTA 5 system requirements for pc and for your laptop